Sunday, February 19, 2006

A Shout Out of Thanks to Amy!


So, my sweet cyber-friend Amy really deserves an enormous Thank You for her invaluable help with getting this blog up, explaining to me all the little details regarding buttons, banners and such.

I have never met Amy, but I've "known" her for a few years now. When she isn't beading, crocheting, running her beautiful children to soccer, dance, church youth groups, and everywhere else, she works at my favorite cosmetics company, http://www.aromaleigh.com. I don't know how she managed to find the time to offer me such detailed help, but she did, and just about instantly, too. Amy's got a lovely blog at http://catsinmycraftbasket.blogspot.com. Pay her a visit, and you'll see from her posts what sort of lovely spirit she embodies.

Actually, that sort of speedy, instant service is what Amy offers all the customers at Aromaleigh. And the rest of Aromaleigh - founder and cyber-friend Kristen Bell and her partner Steven Morello, her assistant Olivia, and the other elves and angels there all do that, all the time.

In my profile I mention a love of color. Certainly color in fiber, fabric, on my walls, in nature, in the art I choose for my home - see Wassily Kandinsky's Improvisation 23 there on the left.

This print hangs against my lemon-yellow walls and brings My Pilot and me much joy. The colors are definite but slightly muted, and there are amazing reds and sky blues that make my heart sing. And similarly, Aromaleigh's colors make my heart sing - every last one of the 286 eye shadows. That's right - 286 different eyeshadows. Different colors, textures, finishes and shimmer levels. The only sad thing is that I have only two eyes. Take a look at just a small sampling of the offerings in Kristen's newest color collection, Aromaleigh's Rocks! line - http://store.yahoo.com/aromaleighinc/rockssoniceyes.html Isn't that AWESOME, especially going into spring and summer? And best of all, they dont irritate even my extremely sensitive eyes.

Cool, huh, when a company is super kind, courteous and efficient AND they've got the biggest, best, and now brightest color selection anywhere. It's just heaven, I tell you, for a girly-girl color junkie like me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a very cool blog. I especially like the very cool aviation stuff. Your Cheetah is awesome. A secret admirer.

2/19/2006 8:16 PM  
Blogger AmyS (Crochetville) said...

Hi, Bridget! Thanks so much for all the wonderful things you said about me! I just added your blog to my "list of blogs" on my blog. (How many times can I say "blog" in one sentence?) I'm also going to go add your link to the Aromaleigh blog as well.

And althought she didn't toot her own horn, Bridget is a "concierge" on the Aromaleigh cosmetics forum, which means she greets everyone on the forum and makes them feel at home. She does a wonderful job of creating a warm, welcoming environment on our forum.

I'm mainly a crochetier, but I'm slowly expanding into the world of knitting, too!

2/21/2006 6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Mortgage Rates