Saturday, March 04, 2006

Cinxia for my exquisite MIL!



So, this is the wip pic of the gorgeous Cinxia sweater on Knitty.com I am doing for my mother in law. Her birthday is in July, so I've got some time left, thank goodness. With 2 babies on the way, suddenly there are lots of tiny projects in the cue.

Anyway, I'm working up Cinxia in a really beautiful blue Plymouth Indiecita Alpaca. I'ts what I'd call a French blue, or a cadet blue (if you remember your old 64 Color Crayola set). So soft, and it's showing the twisted stockinette stitch nicely, too. I feel that when I send the sweater off to Wisconsin I'll need to make a note that the stitches are twisted on purpose - since Deone is a wonderful knitter herself. It's been a while since she's picked up the needles, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Mortgage Rates