Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Jeni's sweater

So, I asked my beautiful sister in law what sort of sweater she'd like, and she said she'd love a purple tank! I'm so happy to have her answer, and really pleased that I wasn't far off from her wish in my initial sweater knitting plan. Plus, since she asked for purple, and that's a color I've not knit with yet, I've been looking at all manner of purple yarns. I even found
Berroco Gems on sale at WEBS for just $4.99 a ball instead of the $12.00 srp. So I gathered enough for two sweaters one in Carnelian



and one in Alexandrite.




I rather fancy these sweaters from Berroco, too:







Anyway, I sent some tank pictures to Jeni, so she can narrow down the rather broad field of "purple tank" to something more specific. Hopefully I'll hear from her soon. I'll finish the last sleeve on my orange sweater this afternoon and get to blocking and seaming, and then I'll be all set to go full steam ahead on my Somewhat Cowl knitalong with the Sexy Knitters Club as well as the purple tank of Jeni's dreams.


Mortgage Rates