Saturday, March 04, 2006

SIde to Side Garter Stitch Gloves



So, I finally have some photos of the gloves I worked on in my first ever knitting class. The yarn is wonderful to work with, and the pattern is quite fun - these are languishing until I finish up a few other projects, though - perhaps I'll be able to wear them next winter. Oh well.

The color is really lovely - all those blues, greens and teals with flashes of auburn. And the yarn is so soft. I imagine socks from the Bearfoot yarn would be quite luxurious indeed!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

Hi, I have been looking all over for a pattern to make these. I love the way they look and the color is very nice. I am wondering if you might tell me where I could purchase this pattern? I have a daughter that has been asking for gloves.

Thanks and Happy Knitting,
Dee

5/07/2008 8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Mortgage Rates