Wednesday, January 02, 2008

2008, a Very Auspicious Start

Oh my goodness. Has it been SO long since a post? Embarassingly yes. I'm just surprised Blogger didn't close out my account.

Well, so much has happened, but not THAT much knitting or THAT much tango, really.

Rather than do a BIG catch up, I think I'm going to start fresh.

Yesterday, 1.1.08, we discovered that our hens are laying once again. Trixie and Joanie gifted us with one egg each, after about a six week hiatus. Such a gift, as well - and I can't help but think this bodes well for a prosperous and wondrous New Year.

I'm working on a Phildar pattern - a square neck, close fitting pull over blouse in the darkest possible green Berroco Soft Twist. I'm on the sleeves now, and if I can just actually sit and knit instead of being distracted, I might could finish in time to wear it to Vegas on the 17th. We shall see, and I'm not making either pressure or promises.

New things I've discovered:

Makeup Gourmet videos on YouTube:




StyleHive!

New things at
Aromaleigh Mineral Cosmetics!

So much more. And today is so beautiful outside - cold, around 10 degrees above zero Farenheit, but crytalline and bright.

Auspicious, indeed!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bridget! Fellow AL forumer here! I just started a new blog spot. Looking at your spot for some ideas. I may have a few questions for you sometime. I am still learning and developing my spot. I will post it on the forum when it is together! Talk to you later! Melissa(ds) You can look at my spot at funguyandveggiegirl.blogspot.com.

1/06/2008 9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Mortgage Rates