Thursday, May 15, 2008

Quickie Response regarding Side to Side Garter Stitch Gloves

Dee left a lovely comment searching for a pattern for side to side gloves - I'm such a technodork that I can't figure out how to email you, Dee, and thought I'd post a response for you here - hope you see this!

The glove pattern is a custom sized on created by a fabulous Bigfork, MT knitting teacher. It is really quite ingenious. I'll pull it out from my pattern stash this evening and post either a link to the pattern or a link to the teacher's contact page. She might even have a formula for you to work out a custom sized pair yourself. I don't even remember her name off hand (I feel badly for that - she was so wonderful! It was also quite some time ago!). But I'll get you the info as quick as I can! They work up pretty quickly, too - maybe a weekend or so.

Soon, Dee! I promise!

1 Comments:

Blogger Karin said...

I have a pattern that is stockinette except for the center which is a cable. These are fingerless and look terrific.

8/15/2008 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Mortgage Rates